[TYPO3-50-general] Distributed pair programming in Typo3

Eike Starkmann eike.starkmann at fu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 3 15:18:34 CEST 2009

Hi Sebastian,
thank you for trying it. I think you are the first one of Typo3 ;-)
> We just tried version 9.8.21.r1660 with PDT - this is the most recent
> one, right?
Yes this is the most recent one.

> It seemed to work, and it looks like a really nice approach!
Thank you.
> There is one thing which didn't seem to work (or maybe we configured
> it wrongly):
> Highlighting what the other person typed.
>
> We saw the cursor of the other person, but I thought the typed text by
> the person is highlighted as well, no?
Hmm, i tested it today and you are right. This does not happen due wrong
configuration. I submitted this as a bug on our tracker:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2849925&group_id=167540&atid=843359

> Looking forward to try it again :)
Stay with it! :-)

By the way how many people were in the session and how did you find
together?

Greets, Eike

--
Eike Starkmann
This message is part of my Master thesis research. Feel free to contact
christopher.oezbek at fu-berlin.de and stephan.salinger at fu-berlin.de