[TYPO3-50-general] Document_Root Flow3

David Vandemaele vd2m at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 22 13:08:13 CEST 2009

Karsten Dambekalns schreef:
> Hi.
>
> On 16.10.09 13:16, David Vandemaele wrote:
>> Anyway, is there another way to get 'rid' of the 'Web' part in the url?
>> Now I get http://example.com/Web/HelloWorld instead of
>> http://example.com/HelloWorld.
>
> You could move the files from Web to your "real" document root and
> adjust the path to the FLOW3 root in .htaccess (as hinted in that file):
>
> SetEnv FLOW3_ROOTPATH /var/www/myapp/
>
> Regards,
> Karsten

Hello,

I moved the content of the Web dir to the root dir, and altered the
.htaccess file as you suggested. But it turns out, my hoster is using
LiteSpeed. And SetEnv is not working.

I've altered the .htaccess file like this:
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
RewriteRule (.*) index.php/$1
[E=FLOW3_CONTEXT:Development,E=FLOW3_ROOTPATH:/web/d2d/d2d.be/flow/,E=FLOW3_REWRITEURLS:1]

Of course, because index.php is a real file, that never gets redirected.
So, http://example.com gives an error, if I type in
http://example.com/Welcome, I get the 'getting started' screen.

Is there any workaround to fix this behaviour?

Regards,
David