[TYPO3-50-general] Distributed pair programming in Typo3

Eike Starkmann eike.starkmann at fu-berlin.de
Wed Oct 14 14:16:25 CEST 2009

Hi,
we finally did our new release it took more time than expected but now
it is ready.
> There is one thing which didn't seem to work (or maybe we configured
> it wrongly):
> Highlighting what the other person ttped.
>
> We saw the cursor of the other person, but I thought the typed text by
> the person is highlighted as well, no?

We fixed that bug. And PDT now works as it should work.
We also put some new nice features in it:
https://sourceforge.net/news/?group_id=167540

Have fun checking it out ;-)

Greets, Eike

--
Eike Starkmann
This message is part of my Master thesis research. Feel free to contact
christopher.oezbek at fu-berlin.de and stephan.salinger at fu-berlin.de