[TYPO3-50-general] Debugging w/ FirePHP

daniel daniel_schoene at web.de
Tue Oct 13 13:41:26 CEST 2009

Hi,

in the newsgroup archive I found some posts back in january, describing
the usage of FirePHP. Actually I cant get the whole thing working:
neither using \debug() nor \F3\debug() works: the page is not rendered,
I don't even get an error message in development mode; also nothing in
the log files. I tried putting the FirePHP package in the package
directory root, the 'Framework' directory and even created a
subdirectory called 'PHP' (after reading the Configuration\Packages.yaml
file). Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Daniel

Hi again,

Am 16.01.2009 um 00:37 schrieb Robert Lemke:

>> Secondly we have FirePHP which you should really give a try:
>>
>> - download / checkout the FirePHP package into the Packages directory
>> - install the FireBug extension in Firefox
>> - place some \debug('some message") or \debug($var) in your code
>> (note the backslash) and watch the FireBug tab in your browser
>
> Just saw that with the version in SVN you have to
>
>   - add F3\FirePHP\Core: [] to the Objects.yaml in the FLOW3 package
>   - call \F3\debug()

You don't have to add the above configuration anymore in the current
revision of FLOW3.

robert