[TYPO3-50-general] 403 Forbidden with flow3

Peter Beernink p.beernink at drecomm.nl
Mon Nov 2 13:09:04 CET 2009

Hi Abraham,

Could you check the permissions of the FLOW3 base directory.
After running the permissions script, I once had the issue that my base
directory didn't have any permissions at all anymore. However, when I wanted
to reproduce it, to create a ticket, all went well, so I thought it had
something to do with changes I did manually.

If you're on a Linux/Unix system, you should be able to set the permissions
by doing a 'chmod a+r <FLOW3 base directory>'