[TYPO3-50-general] CGL discussions (misced topics)

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri May 29 23:26:47 CEST 2009

On May 29, 2009, at 12:14 PM, Peter Russ wrote:

> [...]
>>> XmlParser
>>> HtmlToXhtmlConverter
>>
>> IMHO, Steffen wins on readability:
>>
>> OpenSSLRSAkey
>> XMLparser
>> HTMLtoXHTMLconverter
>>
>> So acronyms = CAPS (like in real life...like when I wrote IMHO...)
>>
>> :)
>>
>> Patrick
>
> As a lot of people cant't remember if CAPS or not caps are used I
> would
> appreciate to use The common standard and not redefine the wheel:
>
> and the standard is with Xavier.
> Please make it easy for programmers used to code in Java or for Zend
> Framework ;-)
>
> Regs. Peter.

In java they use SAXParser and not SaxParser they also have DOMParser
and not DomParser,
they have XMLBeans and not XmlBeans teh list goes on....

so I think having the acronyms UPPER case is better then a camel case
system. (Stefens proposal..)

Just my 2 cents.

Ries

			regards, Ries van Twisk

Ries van Twisk
tags: Freelance TYPO3 Glassfish JasperReports JasperETL Flex Blaze-DS
WebORB PostgreSQL DB-Architect
email: ries at vantwisk.nl
web:   http://www.rvantwisk.nl/
skype: callto://r.vantwisk