[TYPO3-50-general] CGL discussions (misced topics)

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Fri May 29 12:37:57 CEST 2009

One more topic to add to the CGL discussions:

Is there already a definition on how to write abbreviations in curlyCaps?

So, should it be:
 OpenSSLRSAKey or OpenSslRsaKey
 XMLParser     or XmlParser?
 HTMLToXHTMLConverter or HtmlToXhtmlConverter

I personally prefer the strong enforcement of curlyCaps even in
abbreviations, but (either way) it should be defined in the CGL.

cheers
Ingmar