[TYPO3-50-general] Last minute concept fix? Incosistent class naming for domain models ...

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Fri May 29 09:19:03 CEST 2009

Hey Patrick,

On 28.05.2009, at 16:07, Patrick Gaumond wrote:

> As an exercise try with those imaginary Packages:
>
> FLOW3-tt_news (Needs FE and BE)
> FLOW3-logs (BE only)
> FLOW3-page2pdf (FE only)
>
> Trying with just Blog forever could taint the decision.

absolutely - but that's not because of the Blog but rather that it's a
single example.
Fortunately we're trying out the concepts with other models too which
usually gives
more insights and reveals inconsistencies like the one I mentioned in
this thread.

Greetings to the second biggest country,

robert