[TYPO3-50-general] Last minute concept fix? Incosistent class naming for domain models ...

Irene Höppner irene.hoeppner at abezet.de
Thu May 28 21:55:17 CEST 2009

> You don't have to explain Repositories or Services to domain experts
> (Customers).

Hi Nino,

that's exactly the reason, why i think about separating them from the
model i want to discuss about. I guess (I don't know), that, if they are
in the same folder, I'll either have to say "just ignore them" (and
they'll think about them though) or I'll have to explain. Because they'll
(hopefully!) ask, what that is.

greets,
Irene