[TYPO3-50-general] Last minute concept fix? Incosistent class naming for domain models ...

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Thu May 28 20:53:29 CEST 2009

Nino Martincevic wrote:

Hi Nino,

 >> Does a BlogRepository belong to the domain of repository

 > Domain of what ... repository???
 > Another abstract layer or concept?
 > ;-)

Ok, maybe not the best wording ;)
What I meant: A developer would probably feel a stronger separation
between Blog model and Blog repository than between Blog model and Post
model.

> Don't focus too much on the Repository being a retreiving-only entity.

I don't. But the semantics of a repository are still different from
those of a model object IMO.

> The answer to
>  > Does a BlogRepository belong to the domain of repository or to the
>  > domain of blog?
> should be clear then...

uhm, nope.. what is your answer to Roberts question? ;)

Bastian