[TYPO3-50-general] Last minute concept fix? Incosistent class naming for domain models ...

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Thu May 28 12:56:47 CEST 2009

Jochen Rau wrote:
> Yes. That’s always the case with reserved keywords. I don't like the
> idea always adding a suffix "Model" because of rare and special cases.
> Let's document them instead.

I also prefer the plain version like e.g. Customer rather than
CustomerModel.

The argument that CustomerModel is more natural as it actually is a
model of the customer and not the customer itself doesn't really fly for
me either.

It's like when playing with toy cars, they don't have PoliceCarModel
written on them either but just Police :)

cheers
Ingmar