[TYPO3-50-general] Last minute concept fix? Incosistent class naming for domain models ...

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Thu May 28 11:43:30 CEST 2009

Bastian Waidelich wrote:

> I am very much in favor of your first suggestion:

Though.. it depends of the DDD point of view..
Does a BlogRepository belong to the domain of repository or to the
domain of blog?

For a developer it's probably the former - the code of all repositories
is kind of similar, the code of all model classes is similar...

Well, I'm fine with both suggestions - but we should definitely add more
structure or it will be messy with complex models.

Bastian