[TYPO3-50-general] Last minute concept fix? Incosistent class naming for domain models ...

Sebastian KurfŸürst sebastian at typo3.org
Thu May 28 10:25:00 CEST 2009

Hi Robert,

I feel that the domain object and its connected repository belong
closely together, so to me it makes sense to have BlogModel and
BlogRepository in the same directory.
Same for the validation: As the BlogValidator validates the Blog Domain
Object, Validation is a property of the Domain Model and should thus
reside in Model\BlogValidator.

I think Services are not coupled so closely to specific domain
objects,thus I would leave them in an own directory.

So, I would leave it as it is now, because to me, Blog, BlogRepository
and BlogValidator are one single thing, and they inherently belong together.

Greets,
Sebastian