[TYPO3-50-general] ControllerContext - further cleanup?

Sebastian KurfŸürst sebastian at typo3.org
Mon May 18 20:02:49 CEST 2009

Hey guys and girls,

I just had a look at the ControllerContext Christopher implemented for
the AbstractController... I've seen that we still have $this->request,
$this->response, $this->arguments and $this->argumentsMappingResults in
the Controller available.

Do you think it makes sense to have this duplication?

I think that you usually will not deal with the above objects directly
inside the controller, thus I would rather remove the above attributes
from the controller.

Some comments and somebody who would do this? (If nobody does, I can do
this as well)

Greets, and thanks for a great week everybody,
Sebastian