[TYPO3-50-general] Questions about FLOW3

Thomas Fritz fritztho at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:24:34 CET 2009

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Robert Lemke <robert at typo3.org> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I have the impression that this thread doesn't lead to any helpful result.
>
> The plan is to implement a major part of the OASIS party standard as a
> separate
> package "Party". We have specific ideas for this which, however, I wouldn't
> like
> to discuss right now because our focus currently lies on MVC, persistence
> and
> templating.

I have never heard of such a standard (shame on me). It sounds very
interesting. Its this http://www.oasis-open.org and this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OASIS_(organization)<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OASIS_%28organization%29>right?
Can you give me some links on the "Party" standards (general information,
not anything FLOW specific) for further reading?

Thanks in advance.

> Thanks,
> robert

Thomas