[TYPO3-50-general] Questions about FLOW3

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Thu Mar 26 14:01:23 CET 2009

Robert Lemke schrieb:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have the impression that this thread doesn't lead to any helpful result.
>
> The plan is to implement a major part of the OASIS party standard as a
> separate package "Party".

Just one question: do you think that it makes sense to group "Party"
under a "brick style application component" framework (that incl. other
kinds of reusable stuff eg event/calendar data) or do you tend to create
a package for each of those?

I'm currently leaning towards such an "umbrella" because it would make
clear that those bricks/components may be used together and are
developed together with a steering/design "committee" behind. The F3PR
will know doubt offer all kinds of packages, but some kind of official
ones would be great.

Masi