[TYPO3-50-general] Questions about FLOW3

Nino Martincevic don at zampano.com
Tue Mar 24 13:01:12 CET 2009

Timo A. Hummel wrote:
> Dear Nino,
>
> whenever you write something you just say "it doesn't work".

Nope, I'm always saying: don't do oo design by not thinking about what
you are actually trying to solve and where you are.

 > If it  really wouldn't work, then tell my why SAP works. Or why
Windows works.
> Or why Linux works. Its all made up from small components, which are, if
> required, interchangeable. In my opinion, you just didn't get what
> object orientation really means, and what requirements are necessary to
> realize it.

What are you talking about?
The last sentence is like saying "blurb", it has no real meaning to
nothing. Its like software analysis based on assumptions.

You think an object, like Address, works everywhere, in every scenario,
in every context, between system boundaries?

Well, if yes, I wish you good luck.