[TYPO3-50-general] FLOW3CGL needs work!

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Tue Mar 3 21:05:27 CET 2009

Hi,

following TestCase throws an error and I don't know why...

F3\FLOW3CGL\DocComment\Elements\DocCommentElementTest

Error in Warning Detail
C:\h\Packages\Global\PHPUnit\Resources\PHP\PHPUnit\Framework\TestCase.php:0
SplObjectStorage::serialize() must return a string or NULL

I haven't used any from SplObjectStorage and there are some simular
tests, which are working pretty well...
By the way what is line 0 ?

Any ideas?

Cheers,