[TYPO3-50-general] FLOW3 ACL/Policy syntax discussion

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Wed Jul 29 23:11:51 CEST 2009

Hey Andi,

> acls:
>   Administrator:
>     someResource: DENY(param.someObject.someProperty = 'foo')
>     someOtherResource: GRANT(context.someValue = TRUE)
>

> I think we were not sure, if we should write DENY(...) or
> DENYIF(...) for privileges with conditions. What do you think
> is better?
Great! However I still have a question there...
Is the default to have a "DENY" or is the default to have an "ALLOW"?
Because if "DENY" is the default, then "DENYIF" does not make any
sense to me (as you would only _allow_ on specific conditions) and
vice versa if ALLOW is the default.

I think I'm missing an important point here, but it'd be cool if you
could tell me how to resolve my problem :-)

Greets,
Sebastian
PS: Really great integration with Fluid!