[TYPO3-50-general] MVC argument handling

Christoph Blömer chbloemer at gmx.net
Thu Jul 23 14:43:28 CEST 2009

Hi,
I try to get the argument handling to work in the RESTController.

This is my class:

class ClientController extends \F3\FLOW3\MVC\Controller\RESTController{

    /**
     * Create a new customer
     *
     * @param string $customerName Name of the customer
     */
    public function createAction($customerName) {
        echo "customerName:".$customerName;
    }
}

I send an POST request with the parameter customerName and some value.
It is executed correct but $customerName is always empty.

Do I need to register the argument somewhere else?
Any hint? Or is this a bug?

Greetings
Christoph