[TYPO3-50-general] Code completion in Eclipse PDT 2.1 with FLOW3

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Sun Jul 5 13:43:19 CEST 2009

Hi,

sorry for beeing so annoying. I spent quite some time testing and just
want to let others know, that namespace support is currently not working
properly.

Am 04.07.2009 13:46 Uhr, schrieb Bastian Waidelich:
> Helmut Hummel wrote:
>
> Or you could install the evaluation of Zend Studio 7 beta
> (http://www.zend.com/en/products/studio/studio-7-beta/) in the meantime.
> It does a pretty good job IMO.

does it really work for you? I just tested in a clean workspace, created
a new project with only one class:

<?php
namespace space2;

class class_test2 {

	protected $property;

	function MyFunction() {
		$this->property;
	}
}

Without the namespace declaration I get typehints, with it, it does not
work. It's a bit better (at least typehints work for the same class),
when using the cury brace syntax for namespaces:

namespace space2 {

class class_test2 {

	/**
	 *
	 * @var \space1\class_test1
	 */
	protected $property;

	function MyFunction() {
		$this->property;
	}
}

}

Well better than nothing, but still no chance to get typehints for
$this->property for example.

Conclusion: We still have to wait for proper namespace support in the IDEs

Kind regards
Helmut