[TYPO3-50-general] $objectConfigurationsCache is never cleared?

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Sun Jul 5 11:54:04 CEST 2009

Hi,

I just checked out and tested the trunk version (rev 2685) of FLOW3.
Cool stuff ;)

Hoever I countered a little problem after kickstarting a new package,
like proposed in the welcome package. All went well so far, besides I
got a 404 whe trying to access the new package in production mode.

When I switch to development mode, everything works fine, when I switch
back to production: 404

I tracked it down to the initializeObjects() function in the
Bootstrap.php where the ObjectConfigurations are set out of the
FLOW3_Object_Configurations cache if it is present (which seems alway to
be the case).

After clearing/updating the cache[1] everything went fine again.

Therefore I would suggest to clear this cache when
activating/deactivating a package.

Or did I miss something?

Kind regards
Helmut

[1] removing the line 526 in Bootstrap.php "$objectConfigurations =
$objectConfigurationsCache->get('baseObjectConfigurations');",
requesting the page, put the line back again)