[TYPO3-50-general] FLOW3 ACL/Policy syntax discussion

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Thu Jul 2 08:37:25 CEST 2009

Hey Andi,

I must say I also already read your email carefully back two weeks ago,
but since then it seems nobody replied. So I stumbled over this again
(thanks to Bastian bringing this topic marked as unread again :)).

Although I'm not too much deep into ACLs and policies, I also don't
think it's too complicated. It can't be worse than the exclude_fields
system we have right now. ;-)

Maybe we could create a few ACL examples here in this thread to see if
it covers everything we need and still stays usuable/readable...? Maybe
then people can grasp more on how the new ACL syntax is used.

But again: Seems like a good approach, not too complex, and as long as
it's powerful - hey ;-).

All the best,
Benni.