[TYPO3-50-general] RFC: Short filenames

Christoph Blömer chbloemer at gmx.net
Tue Jan 27 20:51:03 CET 2009

Hi Robert,
+1 for shorter Filenames

Sometimes its realy weared when you only see 4 times
F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_R... in the Explorer. So I always have to adjust the
with of the row ;-)
If I want to refacture something I always have to change the Filename
and the Namespace. Their is one step you can get rid off.
And in my opinion its much cleaner if the File name represents the name
of the class without the namespace. The namespace is already represented
by the directory structure somehow.
So its just additional information we don't need.

Just my 2 cents
Christoph Blömer