[TYPO3-50-general] Agavi

Thomas Allmer at at delusionworld.com
Tue Jan 27 00:10:00 CET 2009

Robert Lemke wrote:
> Am 23.01.2009 um 17:13 schrieb Thomas Allmer:
>> has anyone so far compared Agavi[1] with FLOW3.
> yes, I even discussed the difference a whole night with David Zülke.
>> It's not on the compare chart[2]. Maybe add it?
> Yes, I should. Could you help me by compiling a list of facts (according
> to the grid) and post it to this thread?

As I'm not using it - just stumbled over it as its being used in a
Project I'm interested in.

I just made some research and would like to update Malte Jansen's List.

i18n & l10n  -  fully supported
Security Framework  -  not fully supported (they have something but it
seems pretty simple/small)
Template Framework  -  use of external Frameworks like Smarty is "easily
possible", I would say: not fully supported
MVC w/ AJAX support  -  not supported or unknown
Package Repository  -  uses PEAR (is this yea/no?)
Testing Framework  -  not fully supported OR fully supported (they have
something but it seems pretty simple/small)

cheers,