[TYPO3-50-general] Updated Blog package / distribution

Thomas Allmer at at delusionworld.com
Mon Jan 26 12:17:22 CET 2009

Malte Jansen wrote:
> Thomas Allmer schrieb:
>> but if to "SERVER/index_dev.php/Blog/Posts" I get this error.
>>
>> #1: Warning: unlink() [function.unlink]: No such file or directory in
>> E:\www\flow3\Packages\Smarty\Resources\PHP\Smarty\internals\core.write_file.php
>> line 44 (More information)
>>
>> If it's because of Windows - I will setup FLOW3 on a Linux Server. I
>> just wanted to ask - before doing the extra work.
> Hi Thomas,
>
> it seems to be a rather short filename (including the path). The Path
> and filename must be short than 260 characters.
>
> Checkout if this file really does not exist.
> You also should remove the content of the Temporary-Directory.

yeah, the filename doesn't look to long...

just tried again:
the file is not there, and I also tried to deleted all files in the
Temporary-Directory - same Error.

I'm not sure what the problem is.
For testing I created a Demo Package. It uses Fluid as Template Engine
and stores it's data with the Persistence Framework - everything works
fine.

So I guess it has something to do with Smarty or Caching as Fluid
doesn't use caching so far (right?).

However I'm fine now - don't need the Blog in action as I can learn from
it's sourcecode well enough. As long I can work with Fluid everything is
alright.

with best regards