[TYPO3-50-general] Updated Blog package / distribution

Thomas Allmer at at delusionworld.com
Sun Jan 25 01:47:50 CET 2009

Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> Today I updated the Blog a little bit, it now has configuration matching
> latest FLOW3 standards, some changes to post handling inside a blog and
> the data in the CR is like the current persistence code stores it
> (including multiply-used tags, hehe).

This example is really helpful. I really like the way how you can code
with FLOW3. And I love the persistence feature.

I'm just looking through the code, as unfortunately it doesn't work on
my Windows Vista.
I was just wondering if it's because of the "cache" file-length problem
that was mentioned here earlier?

I can do the Setup with:
"SERVER/index_dev.php/Blog/Setup"

and the file is created
"Data/Persistent/TYPO3CR.db"

but if to "SERVER/index_dev.php/Blog/Posts" I get this error.

#1: Warning:
unlink(E:/www/flow3/Data/Temporary/e473435e7fc4f8ea26a6a31ecddb8e9e/default/Smarty/\%%1B^1BE^1BED2414%%Index.html.php)
[function.unlink]: No such file or directory in
E:\www\flow3\Packages\Smarty\Resources\PHP\Smarty\internals\core.write_file.php
line 44 (More information)

If it's because of Windows - I will setup FLOW3 on a Linux Server. I
just wanted to ask - before doing the extra work.

just a short answer
"yes it's your windows" or "no it's not"
is enough. I don't want to waste anyones time.

with best regards