[TYPO3-50-general] FLOW3 and DDD

Nino Martincevic don at zampano.com
Fri Jan 23 11:07:59 CET 2009

Hi Robert et al.!

>I managed to
>follow this through to Robert's suggestion, which seems to me to make
>sense.

Have only some spare time to answer on this but it seems to be a very good and flexible implementation.

>Is it a theoretical proposition, or one that will find its way into
>the framework ?

It seems to be already implemented!
At least the docs says this, had no time to check out the code.
I'll start a new thread later today for some technical and usage questions.

Btw:
Thanks Robert for the incredible conversion time.
Great work!

[Though I'm sure you've done it not only to satisfy my own "gusto" but for everyone's benefit...;-) ]

Cheers,
Nino