[TYPO3-50-general] FLOW3 and DDD

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Jan 19 14:50:47 CET 2009

Hi Nino,

Am 19.01.2009 um 14:03 schrieb Nino Martincevic:

> Are you interested in any further constructive and also critical
> comments?

yes, please.

@all: I'm very happy that we have some discussion about DDD going on
here, because it's
hard to find a forum that, especially for implementations in PHP. Even
though Karsten and
I have thought about the implementation details for quite some time
now, there can still
be aspects we haven't thought of.

For developers using FLOW3 it won't be absolutely necessary to
understand DDD, but it'll
help to understand the basics.

This spring I'll surely write a section about DDD for the FLOW3 manual
and also give some
background about the implementation. Until then those who are not so
excited about this
topic can just ignore discussions about it.

Best,
robert