[TYPO3-50-general] FLOW3 and DDD

Nino Martincevic don at zampano.com
Mon Jan 19 14:37:57 CET 2009

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>> All people working together know what they are talking about by using
>> the same terminology.
>> That is helpful in software design but also in real life, isn't it?
>> ;-)
>
> Yes, but that wasn't my point. I have the impressions that everybody
> here has read some clever books and now you claim to have the best grasp
> what it was all about.

Yes, your impression is right. But sadly 90% of these books are rubbish.

And that's one of the reasons I read another clever book and saw what
kind of poor and misleaded concepts the others (and my own mindset) were
offering. And after some practising the benefit become evident very
fast. OOAD is not about design patterns, tools, technologies,
polymorphism, AOP, entities or repositories and the-next-big-oop-thing.
It's about thinking. No difference to other "design".

Ask Robert why he included support for DDD. Only because he read the
clever Big Blue Bible?
;-)

Nino