[TYPO3-50-general] Exception #1219320933 - Could not open Lucene index... - Troubleshooting

Tim Eilers tim.eilers at web.de
Fri Jan 16 00:24:59 CET 2009

Hi folks,

sorry if this is simple, but i am stuck.

i updated to php 5.3 alpha3 on my virtual debian.
i first made a fresh checkout of the TYPO3v5 distribution, but the
"Public" folder was missing there. (Did i do it wrong or is there
something broken?)

Then i made a fresh checkout of the FLOW3 distribution, runned the
install.sh script (which imho shouldn't depend on sudo, not everyone has
it installed!) gave it the sqlite3 binary and so on.

Now i get the Exception #1219320933. The wiki [1] says to deactivate
Persistence (in FLOW3.yaml and not FLOW3.php by the way!), i did it.
It says to call typo3cr/setup/, but i get a "#1220884009: The controller
object "f3\typo3cr\controller\setupcontroller" does not exist."
everytime i try it. No matter which case i use in the path,
TYPO3CR/Setup does not work also.

I nearly know nothing about Lucence, so i don't know how to handle with
the tipp in the wiki, which says to simply create an empty index.

I am wondering about this, cause i thought the install.sh script also
took care for permissions (the last tipp in the wiki) and made an empty

So what am i doing wrong? :(

Thx for help,
Timmy.

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/Exception1219320933