[TYPO3-50-general] Documentation update and new features:ObjectFramework

Peter Beernink p.beernink at drecomm.nl
Fri Jan 9 13:57:55 CET 2009

Hi,

Thanks for the script.
After some messing with fop, I finally got some PDF result, but it turned
out that my Linux version of FOP doesn't want to add the images. So I'll
have to have an other look at that.

At the ticket you supplied [1] I've added the rendered PDF based on r1700
(rendered on Windows, which did include the images).

As I'm not very happy about the way the code examples are rendered, I'll try
to get to look a bit better.

Some other thing.
Is there also a style guide for documentation for TYPO3/FLOW3? I've had a
quick glance on the t3org site, but couldn't find anything on that.

Greets,

Peter
----
[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/2415