[TYPO3-50-general] Documentation update and new features: Object Framework

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Mon Jan 5 14:36:30 CET 2009

Hi folks,

I just finished a major rework / update of the FLOW3 manual - well, at
least until the section about the object framework. It now contains
some documentation about the (cool) new custom factory feature and how
to configure nested objects for dependency injection (quite powerful).

I'd like to ask those of you who're interested in the topic to read
the section again [1] and give me some feedback about it:

  - is everything explained in an understandable fashion?
  - is it too long / too short?
  - enough / good enough examples?
  - bad wording / spelling mistakes?

Remember that it is meant as a reference - there will be, at some
point, some introductive tutorials and maybe, at another point, some
manual or book which puts it all together.

Please post your findings / thoughts to this list - and thanks a lot
for your help!

robert

[1] http://flow3.typo3.org/documentation/reference/object/