[TYPO3-50-general] Evaluating Flow3 for a new project

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Fri Feb 27 13:43:10 CET 2009

Hey guys,

I've a customer request for 2 larger web-apps, where Flow3 might come
quite handy. But at least one of this apps should already launch in
September or so.
Would you recommend to start building the apps on Flow3 already, or
should we better wait for the first beta?

Some other related questions as I were not able to follow the progress
of FLOW3 over the last months:

- Are the interfaces already 'stable' enough to not get changed
frequently until Beta?
- How is the current speed situation of the DB?
- Is lazy loading already implemented?
- is the ACL stuff finished?

Thanks for your comments on that.

--