[TYPO3-50-general] PDF version of FLOW3 reference

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Sun Feb 22 23:24:54 CET 2009

Hi.

On 29.01.2009 22:40 Uhr, Peter Beernink wrote:
> I finally found some time to have another look at the PDF rendering of the FLOW3 reference.

Based on Peters work I invested some hours and pimped the documentation
generation process:

     * no longer needed to adjust any paths
     * contains everything except fop, xsltproc, xmllint
     * using DocBook XSL-NS stylesheets (namespace-aware)
     * updated PHP highlighting, added YAML highlighting
     * syntax highlighting now with colors
     * some small changes to the render scripts
     * updated the README

Great results by now, I tested it with the updated documentation
structure suggested in my earlier comment (which I will commit to SVN
the next days).

File are at http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/2415#note-7

Regards,
Karsten