[TYPO3-50-general] zend_mm_heap corrupted when accessing TYPO3CR

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Thu Feb 19 13:28:57 CET 2009

Hi.

On 18.02.2009 22:00 Uhr, Peter Beernink wrote:
> There I found that calling the TYPO3CR was causing a 'zend_mm_heap corrupted' message.
>
> As I've installed both PHP5.2 and PHP5.3 (not using them at the same time) I was wondering if this might be causing the problem, or that others are also having the same problem, before I report it as a PHP bug.

Most probably not, as you use only one at a time. Can you reproduce this
everytime you call the script?

Try to change php.ini as suggested in
http://trac.macports.org/ticket/18004#comment:10 and see if it helps.

If not, please comment on http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=40479 to make
them aware of this stil affecting PHP 5.3

Regards,
Karsten