[TYPO3-50-general] Technical concepts for TYPO3 v5 backend

Thomas Allmer at at delusionworld.com
Mon Feb 9 01:30:04 CET 2009

Robert Lemke wrote:
> thanks a lot for your input (and still keep posting!). This whole topic
> came up exactly at the right time and I've been discussing it yesterday
> with the Rasmus, Jens, Björn and Karsten - and we'll continue today.

good to hear...
here is now a "real" example on how to use progressive Enhancement with
tabs. Hopefully it give some more insight in this.
http://www.delusionworld.com/webdev/progressive-vs-non-progressive-development/

it's a little biased *hehe* be we are all human so what's the deal.. :p

If you need any more info please let me know, either here or on the blog.

> I'll give you a roundup of the meeting and our thoughts next week!

I'm really looking forward to this.

cheers