[TYPO3-50-general] Flow3 on OS X 10.5.6 with Macports

Sebastian Wojtowicz qoo-ooq at gmx.de
Wed Feb 4 01:03:57 CET 2009

Hello, again :D

With the help of this tutorial http://t3blog.de/2008/12/14/flow3-auf-mac-os-x-105-installieren-macports/
and your last explanations, I managed to get php5.3alpha3 and flow3 to
run on my (repeating myself) first mac.

Now I wanted to update, but I'm stuck again, I don't know how to teach
my server to use the beta1 files.

It keeps beeing 5.3alpha3. But I have to add, that I also don't know
which other commands I could use beside those in the tutorial. So I
guess that would be a reason.

By the way, php5.3beta is installed, or at least there is a folder
5.3beta1 folder with some files.

Shall I just copy some files manually now, when I update ? or is there
a second tutorial I could use :D

Thanks for help in advance

Sebastian