[TYPO3-50-general] extJS Library

Denyer Ec denyerec at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 11:20:34 CET 2009

If I understand Steffen's original post correctly,does that mean that
the library he references outputs ExtJS objects direct from the PHP,
rather than using ExtJS to look at a HTML source and refactor it, for
example?
Perhaps what Thomas is trying to say, is that he would like for the UI
to be useable when JS is turned off, rather than the UI being purely
JS generated? I know for a fact I would love a JS free version of
GMail, as it seems to crash Firefox after being open for 30 minutes or
so... :) JS interfaces also tend to be rather sluggish, perhaps
because when people realise they can animate with JS they go
overboard, so that may well be implementation/design specific!

Regards,
Denyer