[TYPO3-50-general] Wanted: FLOW3 Tutorial Testers

Henjo Hoeksma hphoeksma at stylence.nl
Wed Aug 19 21:53:08 CEST 2009

Hi all,

thanks for the response.

I had/have a version of apache2/php on my mac, but disabled this in the
configuration panel. When aplying the 'php -v' command, I get the same
errors and showing it is 5.2.8.

When going to the webserver and running phpinfo() it gives me 5.3.0RC4.
I guess I assumed incorrectly flow3 was taking that php instance to be
used.

What is the best way to clean up? I have no problem in removing 5.2.8.

@Robert: my users are 'hphoeksma _www _www' (the httpd speaks of
www/www but apperently it made no difference which i used).

Thanks for your replies!

Henjo