[TYPO3-50-general] Wanted: FLOW3 Tutorial Testers

Henjo Hoeksma hphoeksma at stylence.nl
Wed Aug 19 14:29:18 CEST 2009

On 2009-08-03 14:37:00 +0200, Robert Lemke <robert at typo3.org> said:

> This is an OpenPGP/MIME signed message (RFC 2440 and 3156)
>
> Hi folks,
>
> as you might have heard, I'm currently writing the FLOW3 getting
> started tutorial. Now I'm looking for proof readers and testers
> (someone should actually go through the steps before we publish it)
> who have got time tomorrow and / or on Wednesday to beta test the
> tutorial.
>
> If that sounds like a fun evening activity for you then please drop me
> a line by private mail.
>
> Cheers,
> robert

Hi Robert,

I am following your tutorial from scratch. I run into problems using
the setfilepermissions.sh commandlineuser webuser webgroup
command.
After that nothing is working at all and results in a 403 permission error.

I am running MacOSX Leopard, macports.

If I brutaly change all permissions to 777 it works, but kickstarting a
package will return:
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'./php_exif.dll' - (null) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'./php_gd2.dll' - (null) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'./php_gettext.dll' - (null) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'./php_mime_magic.dll' - (null) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'./php_mysql.dll' - (null) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'./php_pdo_mssql.dll' - (null) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'./php_pdo_mysql.dll' - (null) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'./php_pspell.dll' - (null) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'./php_soap.dll' - (null) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'./php_tidy.dll' - (null) in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'./php_xmlrpc.dll' - (null) in Unknown on line 0
Because FLOW3 uses namespaces, it requires at least PHP 5.3.0, you have
5.2.8 (Error #1246258365)

Fun thing is, when checking the version of php it is 5.3.0RC4...

For as far as I am can go ahead the tutorial is good and helps me on
the way a lot!

Henjo
--
Stylence | webdevelopment in style