[TYPO3-50-general] Uncaught exception with extensionless files in Resources/Public/

Andreas Lappe nd at off-pist.de
Mon Aug 10 09:00:46 CEST 2009

Hey folks,

    I get an uncaught exception for files without extension in
Resources/Public/. Is that meant to be? I first noticed copying the yui/
folder into it, containing at least one README-file (as common on UNIX).
FileTypes::mimeTypeFromFilename($URI->getPath()) seems to fail. Wouldn't
it be better to have a fallback like magic number and what else `file`
uses?

So long
Andy
--
``Anarchy is not necessarily chaotic and dangerous. It is organization
trough disorganization--anarchistic tactics generally involve