[TYPO3-50-general] Cache problem in Extbase with reflection data

Bastian Waidelich bastian at typo3.org
Tue Aug 4 12:02:46 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper wrote:

Hi,

> i discovered a problem with the cache of reflection data.

Just to make this a bit clearer. This is about

F3\FLOW3\Reflection\Service::saveToCache()
(Tx_Extbase_Reflection_Service::saveToCache() in Extbase)

There we have a call
$this->cache->set('ReflectionData', $data);

AFAIK in FLOW3 this is called once for all active packages. In Extbase
this is probably not possible, so we need to store some extension
identifier with the reflection data.

On the other hand we might be able to add only new reflection data to
the cache instead of overwriting anything!?

Bastian