[TYPO3-50-general] Basic Application in typo3

hanushma yalla hanushmayalla at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 11:19:49 CEST 2009

Hi Xavier,

Thank You for your quick reply.

But could you please tell me how to create this web service layer or could
you please provide an basic application for this.

As I am Very new to this technology I was very much confused with this typo3
application.

Regarding changing the user name and password of mysql i could n't find info
in this documentation which I have already checked before.

Immediate help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Susane.