[TYPO3-50-general] FLUID and ExtJS (or other widget frameworks)

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Wed Apr 15 15:39:58 CEST 2009

Sebastian Kurfürst schrieb:
> Hi Masi,
>
> we are certainly have this at our radar, and I hope that we will build a
> nice concept for this for v4 and v5. Hopefully this can enter trunk in
> 4.4 :-)
> If some concepts about this are there, they will of course be published
> and discussed!

I'm still learning ExtJS. As I do this by revamping some v4 extensions
look forward to experience grids and stuff in 4.3 :)

Together with Steffen Kamper I try to create some PHP/JS utilities for
ExtJS. I thought about writing them for v4 and v5 in one go, but I don't
think this will work. v4 has no models, so the TCA will be the base. In
v5 with CR and REST things will altogether be different. Or do you have
hope for using at least some thinhgs in common? eg some abstract classes
or interfaces to be implemented differently in v4 and v5 to be used by
the real ExtJS code stuff.

Masi