[TYPO3-50-general] Flow3 - PHP5.3rc1 or... ?

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Apr 2 11:52:43 CEST 2009

Hi,

> On 01.04.2009 20:16 Uhr, Sebastian Kurfürst wrote:
>> just use RC1! The first allowed version is beta1 or 2.
>
> Nope, you *must* use RC1 as of last week, when Robert committed some
> code that relies on the ability to clone SplObjectStorage instances...

I did see yet the update of the MacPort, I hope it will come soon.

Moreover, I hope that for DevDays, the state of FLOW3 will allow us
(developers) to use the MacPort or any other "official" port and that we
won't have to compile the RCx from source :-)

(not that I fear compiling stuff myself but it's quite trickier then to
maintain than using a port)

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html