[TYPO3-50-general] Getting started with FLOW3

Lars Thalheim lars.thalheim at gmx.de
Thu Apr 2 00:14:20 CEST 2009

Hello,

I want to evaluate and get familiar with FLOW3. I already set up a webserver with PHP 5.3 and checked out the SVN repository. I also can see the default webpage.

Now I'm struggling with the very first steps. I found a very few practical infos. But most of them seem outdated. However... I can't get a single tutorial to work.

Can someone point me to a first lecture, wich is at least as current as to get the example working, that is described in the lecture?

Thank you...

Lars Thalheim