[TYPO3-50-general] How how Views (CLI & Web) handle with namespaces?

Robert Lemke robert at typo3.org
Wed Sep 17 13:39:50 CEST 2008

Hi Malte,

Am 17.09.2008 um 13:21 schrieb Malte Jansen:

> How how Views (CLI & Web) handle with namespaces?
>
> Have nearly changed everything to namespaces. But I did get, how the
> views of the CLI is handled.
>
> F3_FLOW3CGL_View_Default_Default.php ->
> F3_FLOW3CGL_View_DefaultView.php
>
> Is it like this?
> F3_FLOW3CGL_View_CLI_Default.php ->
> F3_FLOW3CGL_View_CLI_DefaultView.php
>
> I did get it from the Testing-package...

the Testing package is - unfortunately - not really the cleanest ...

Anyway. Yesterday I changed the naming schemes for controllers and views
(see commit message). These would be valid controllers and views:

F3::FLOW3CGL::Controller::DefaultController->indexAction()

F3::FLOW3CGL::View::DefaultIndex
   or
F3::FLOW3CGL::View::DefaultIndexHTML

robert