[TYPO3-50-general] Lucene used for search in CR as of today

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Mon Sep 15 18:19:07 CEST 2008

Hi Arnaud.

Arnaud BECKER wrote:
> I've still got this problem.
> My config is PHP5.3 with Lighttpd as FastCGI.

Hm.

> And here is the dev index (with the error) :
> http://typo3v5.lzi.fr/index_dev.php

Could you add "echo get_include_path(); to the beginning of
"F3_TYPO3CR_Storage_Search_LuceneKeywordAnalyser.php" (right after the
namespace declaration)? That should show us if the include path is set
correctly.

> Perhaps, I need to add a parameter to the FastCGI module, to let PHP
> change the include_path, but I don't know which one ?! :)

I'd also suspect some issue with PHP being run as FastCGI, because with
such a setup you have only onle process running serving all requests. I
have never used PHP as CGI though, so...

Regards,
Karsten