[TYPO3-50-general] New virtual appliance for FLOW3 development

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Fri Sep 12 20:27:08 CEST 2008

Christopher Hlubek schrieb:
> Hi everybody,
>
> after facing a lot of problems during our development for the F3PR
> with the initial PHP 5.3 setup, we decided to create a ready-to-run
> virtual machine with preinstalled FLOW3 to have a quickstart for FLOW3
> / TYPO3 5.0 development.
>
> The machine contains a Debian Etch system with Apache 2 / PHP 5.3.0
> alpha1 and FLOW3 as the default host. The image is available for
> VirtualBox and VMware.
>
> The files can be downloaded from http://drop.io/networkteam
>
> Greetings,
> Christopher Hlubek

Hi Christoph,

I have a few problems with running FLOW3 on windows. So I just want try,
if it's easier with VB.

For me it would be helpful to just get the connection from the browser
Firefox to the VirtualBox and something like ftp-connection to upload
changes to server.

Or is there a better way to develope?

Cheers,

Malte